CARE FOR YOUR CLOTHES
AT BITTE KAI RAND WE TEST ALL OUR FABRICS AND YARN QUALITIES. WE DO THIS TO ENSURE THAT CLOTHES MEET OUR
HIGH-QUALITY STANDARDS AND TO ENSURE THE DURABILITY OF THE CLOTHES.
THIS GUIDE IS PROVIDED TO INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR CLOTHES.
- For the best care of your clothes, you should follow our washing instructions, which you generally find in the left-side seam.
- Only wash your clothing when it has become dirty, thereby extending the life of the garment, and reducing your water consumption.
- Wool has a self-cleaning ability and aired ventilation is the perfect alternative to washing.
- We recommend ironing viscose-material garments after wash to achieve the same softness as before wash.
- Wash your clothes inside out to prolong colour fastening and reduce tear of clothes.
- Preferably use a washing bag to protect delicate materials.
- We suggest using a special washing bag that reduces the emission of micro plastics in our water when washing polyester and nylon products.
- Extend the life of your clothes and protect the environment by hang-drying your clothes instead of using a tumble dryer.
- In general knit should be dried flat, otherwise you will risk it will get out of shape and size.
- Cotton knits may be tumble dried to achieve the same softness and volume as before washing.
- If your clothes unluckily break, try to repair them rather than throw them away. This is how we save the earth's resources together.
- If your clothing is no longer usable check if your local Waste Sorting Centre has a textile sorting system meant for recycling of clothes.
- BITTE KAI RAND clothes are made by people for people, and we do hope you will take care of your clothes according to our instructions.